Pages

mardi 6 septembre 2011

LIFE


This is starting again. But I don't want the same. I will not cry again. I don't know if I want forget you or keep you deep inside my head and in my heart. I know I had to move on, but that's not easy. I don't want to be so shy. I don't want to loose as much I lost. I want to hope every days and every nights. I don't want to keep this stars in my eyes. I want they come true. I want to find a place in this world. I want to fing someone too, someone who wants me of course, once it's enough. I want to fly. I want to defy the gravity. I want to shine in my mother's eyes. I want to wear the blue, the white and the red. I want to be the best. I want to do what I want, when I want and with who I want. I don't want to feel the way that I did. I want chase away tears, demons, regrets and disappointment.
So in fact, this year I just want happyness, peace, pride, success, loveand fame. Is it too much to ask ?
...
Hope.